Wednesday 23 May 2012

My up coming project

              
                                Ciao its Lilliannacruso here and i thought i would share with you all my upcoming
                                 sewing project that I'm doing in my sewing class,this is the first time i have shown
                                 you all one of my projects I'm working on so i hope you like this post.
                                  I'm doing the View A pattern witch is the girl standing in an orange dress holding a
                                  orange bag. i like the dress I'm making because it is a really nice colour for the summer and i liked it so much i decided to make it the same coloured fabric I'm very exited about this project because after i have finished i can see how it looks on little children and i will keep on posting reviews on how I'm going with this project.


Thank you Lilliannacruso xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment